Private Companies/Organizations/Universities/Institutes/Colleges/Schools, invites applications from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the following posts in various trades in skilled across the Region/State/Country.
Description of Job/Education/Grade/Salary/Age/Information in detailed:
UI UX Designer
Educational Qualifications/Eligibility: Candidates should posses,
- Any Degree
- Should have worked on creatives like infographics, banner ads, web apps etc.
- Conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process.
- Creative vision for design and execution across web and mobile with clear understanding of modern web browsers and responsive design.
- Aesthetic appreciation beyond art, beauty and taste towards audience appreciation, function and value with ability to implement what you envision and design achieving measured outcomes.
- Understanding with Agile, including Scrum. Hands-on Experience in mobile, iOS and Responsive Design.
- Formal industry/professional experience as a web/mobile designer.
- Solid portfolio demonstrating design savvy.
- Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, colour theory and typography.
- Understanding of the limitations of web and mobile, with approaches/ideas to flex those boundaries.
- Formal education in interaction design (Bachelor’s/Master’s/Diploma) is a definite plus.
- Can collaborate with product and marketing managers and developers across the business to develop user flows, wireframes, mockups and final designs that meet the business objectives of the organization, advances our brand strategy and reflects best practices.
- Overall responsibility for understanding companies business requirements and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces.
- Design Expertise – Knowledge of User Interface Design principles with heavy emphasis on mobile web, mobile app and industry best practices.
- Develop and maintain all guidelines and processes for our digital properties and evolve according to best practices.
- Manage multiple projects from conceptualization through completion. Strong attention to detail, software development process, and prototyping.
- Develops understanding of the end users of the website/application through secondary and primary research (user interviews, traffic data).
- Capable of generating user personas and user scenarios. Prepares low fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brain storming.
- Capable of gauging technical feasibility of the prototype.
- Presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the customer for review/iteration/approval.
Job Status: PRIVATE
Job State/City/HQ/Branch/Zone: Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Last date to submit the Application: As Early as possible
Mode of Selection: Personal Interview
How to apply ( Email/Online/Offline ): ONLINE
Visit Company: Official Website
Apply with full details