Private Companies/Organizations/Universities/Institutes/Colleges/Schools, invites applications from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the following posts in various trades in skilled across the Region/State/Country.
Description of Job/Education/Grade/Salary/Age/Information in detailed:
Senior iPhone Developer
Educational Qualifications/Eligibility: Candidates should posses,
Any Graduate/ Post graduate(BCA/BE/MCA/MTECH)
Minimum work experience: 1 - 4 Years
- Expert in ObjectiveC, Core Services, Media and Cocoa Touch frameworks, developer tools (Xcode 4 and 5), and workflows (both manual memory management and ARC, debugging, profiling, unit testing, continuous integration, provisioning, distributing and submission to the App Store)
- Should be Experienced in MVC pattern implementation.
- Knowledge of App store distribution process is preferred.
- Strong Development experience with iPhone / iPad.
- Advantage to be having experience in Cocoa Instruments.
- Hands on implementing native online applications for iPhone, iPad and other compatible devices.
- Act as a Mentor and lead a large group of iPhone Engineers.
- Excellent knowledge to Serve as Mobile lead Architect on iPhone.
- Sound Knowledge to Drive Code Quality and Code reviews.
- Able to Lead Innovation and UI development on iPhone platform.
- Sound knowledge to Work on to architect and refactor code and desig for optimal maintainability, extensibility and reusability.
- Able to Support new and existing customers using the Mobile Business Execution product by providing bug fixes in a timely manner.
- Sound Knowledge to build new features with a Test Driven Development methodology.
- Excel in a highly iterative development process.
Job State/City/HQ/Branch/Zone: All Over India
Last date to submit the Application: As Early as possible
Mode of Selection: Personal Interview
How to apply ( Email/Online/Offline ): ONLINE
Visit Company: Official Website
Apply with full details