Private Companies/Organizations/Universities/Institutes/Colleges/Schools, invites applications from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the following posts in various trades in skilled across the Region/State/Country.
Description of Job/Education/Grade/Salary/Age/Information in detailed:
Educational Qualifications/Eligibility: Candidates should posses,
- Bachelor’s Degree or MS in Computer Science
- Experience working with web templates and following UX guidelines
- Good experience with CMS tools. SharePoint or Sitecore experience will be a plus
- Basic project management skills
- Strong customer service experience with the proven ability to work with different cross functional teams and to train individuals and small teams.
- Strong ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Passionate and eager about knowing the latest trends in technology related to the field
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Work with various internal stakeholders to manage new and existing content for web systems using CMS such as Sitecore and/or SharePoint.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases in SharePoint.
- Handle, manage, create, upload, track, and remove content on Honeywell websites.
- Ensure assigned web sites and content adhere to all pertinent policies and procedures.
- Ensure that content is managed on the website in a timely fashion, seek input and direction from internal clients
- Comprehensive UX knowledge that is translated into web development process.
Job State/City/HQ/Branch/Zone: Gurugram (Haryana)
Last date to submit the Application: As Early as possible
Mode of Selection: Personal Interview
How to apply ( Email/Online/Offline ): ONLINE
Visit Company: Official Website
Apply with full details