Private Companies/Organizations/Universities/Institutes/Colleges/Schools, invites applications from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the following posts in various trades in skilled across the Region/State/Country.
Description of Job/Education/Grade/Salary/Age/Information in detailed:
Educational Qualifications/Eligibility: Candidates should posses,
- Post graduate in any faculty related to Banking and Financial Service industry
- Good at interpreting rate agreement and maintaining exchange related fees (ExchangeExecution, regulatory, Clearing) on EMEA, APAC, AMER markets
- Knowledge on tier based rate structure and volume discounts
- Worked on setting up static for Future markets Ex - CME etc..
- Sound knowledge of Investment Banking products predominantly Derivatives
- Sound knowledge of Trade Lifecycle
- Excellent knowledge of Excel or similar software tools
- Analytic problem solving skills
- Good numeracy skills.
- Experience of working with SLA environment
- SQL skills is good to have
- Hands on industry application are good to have. Eg - GMI
- Maintain static reference and fees for Future and Cash markets
- Meet Service Level Agreement targets
- Work on SmartStream’s Fees and expense management solution ensuring all service level agreements are met
- Use Smartstream solution to update transactional fees for Futures and Cash Markets (EMEA, AMER, APAC)
- Real time update to market data changes based on notice issued by markets
- Prioritising work to ensure all SLA’s are adhered too.
- Work with multiple teams to provide ideas and input into improving the Smartstream solution
Job State/City/HQ/Branch/Zone: Bangalore (Karnataka)
Last date to submit the Application: As Early as possible
Mode of Selection: Personal Interview
How to apply ( Email/Online/Offline ): ONLINE
Visit Company: Official Website
Apply with full details